Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Great News!

The first cut of gods in disguise is now finished and even available on dvd... The downside is that I can't embed it for you because of its size, which is .10 gig too many. Grrr.

Because I don't write or shoot much fluff, (being a calculating minimalist), there's very little -- nothing, really -- I can do about putting the short online for now. But I may be able to do segments later, a Part I and a Part II.

You know, like the Godfathers...

It won't look the same or feel the same and I certainly don't have time for that sort of thing now, but I may in the Fall.

Let's hope so, anyway...I'll keep you posted.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely keep us posted; I'm interested. Congrats on the progress!

May 11, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Jo Custer said...

Thanks, pacheco.

I certainly will.

May 12, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Tucker said...

Could DVD Shrink help reduce the size so you can embed it?

congrats, btw

May 13, 2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Jo Custer said...

good question, tucker, and thanks

i've never used that or this other tool at numberonedawg.com (sp?) but the trouble is i won't have my avi file access back until school starts in the fall

my only real complaint about my life right now is that penn state uses pcs with premiere pro and i use apple with final cut (which i just started learning)

thanks, guys, though. really.

lucas i think is going to uber-indie this btw, so you can check in at 100 Films if ya feel like it

May 14, 2007 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]