Friday, March 30, 2007

Turning a Negative into a Positive

Years ago, I had an abusive boyfriend who had very few qualities, but one of those qualities was his ownership of an iMac with a few peripherals. When we broke up, he owed me a bit of money that he "repaid" me by slashing prices on these items and sort of splitting the difference with me. Since then, I've gotten back on my feet and finally got a new computer set-up...which is where you, dear reader, potentially come in to play.

You see, the only good way I can see to dispose of the iMac and its scanner, printer, zip drive and Alpha Smart is to sell all of it in one sitting for a very affordable, reasonable price and to turn the money over to the charity of my choosing. If you would like to help in this endeavor, please email me at: fleet528@hotmail.com.

You'd not only be helping me out; you'd be helping to support the arts in Pittsburgh, and I can't think of a better way to support the arts in Pittsburgh then to take something with negative memories and practically give it to someone who can't relate.

Please, if you can, help make history history.




Update: as of 1 April 2007, this offer has been met.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]